Re: [Vala] Remove line numbers from logging

Hi Abderrahim.

On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 18:17 +0100, Abderrahim KITOUNI wrote:
This is because of the [Diagnostics] annotation, I'm not sure if we
should really have it for everything (one could argue that it's only
useful for debug), but it's this way.

Anyway, the workaround I see is to write your own logging functions
that call logv directly.

Thanks for the info, what exactly does the [Diagnostics] annotation do
and where is it used?

Thanks, I will create my own logging functions.

Regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo gladwell gmail com>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell