[Vala] [ANNOUNCE] Netbeans plugin for Vala

Hi there!

I would like to announce plugin for Netbeans IDE
https://github.com/carbonfx/netbeans-valaproject#readme

It's based on ANTLR lexer/parser. The ANTLR rules are recreated from the
grammar described here http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Hacking#The_Vala_Compiler
It was not so easy, to say the truth the grammar description in
documentation is incomplete and inconsistent. At this moment parser doesn't
recognize regular expressions (experimental feauture of Vala).

Ok, so what's is in there. At this moment we've implemented:

* Syntax coloring;
* Tabs and code indents;
* Syntax error highlight.

Also there is a project template based on CMake. Using this template you can
build and run Vala based project from the Netbeans IDE.

Project template is based on CMake for
Vala<http://westhoffswelt.de/blog/0043_build_vala_projects_with_cmake_macros.html>
by Jakob
Westhoff.
There is still much to do, like debugging or completion support.
But looks like the plugin is useful right now, so I've decided not to wait
and publish it as is.

--
Sincerely,
Magomed Abdurakhmanov