Re: [Vala] Proposal for a an alias (a symbol) for the keyword "unowned"

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1814922/what-does-this-mean-in-pascal
1. more implicit access : C's ->

http://live.gnome.org/action/diff/Vala/Tutorial?action=diff&rev1=214&rev2=215#line-1652
2. more explicit argument passing

go usage case:
https://bitbucket.org/rj/golang-javascriptcore/src/46d4ce32dcaf/native_test.go
vala usage case:
https://github.com/crystalnix/vala-v8/blob/master/vala-api/importer.vala

C case:
  char *s[5];
go case:
  args []*Value
vala case:
  unowned string namespace
Pascal case:
  var s: array[0..4] of pointer;

3. parser tend to like easy parsing syntax

Personally think that 'unowned' is easy searching and unambiguous word.
But, I often mistype 'unowned' to 'unowend'... so +1.