[Vala] How to duplicate the vala documentation locally, using Valadoc

Hi,

I have tried to guess from the man page and the help of valadoc how to
generate documentation from vala sources.

What I would like to do is to recreate locally the complete
documentation of Vala so as to be able to access it faster than trough
the web page:

http://www.valadoc.org/references.html

All I have managed to come up with, so far, is:

valadoc -o doc --pkg=gee-1.0 --pkg=posix vala-0.12.0/vala/*.vala -b
vala-0.12.0/vala vala-0.12.0/gee/*.vala vala-0.12.0/vapi/*.vapi

Either I got something wrong or some additional parameters are missing.

Does anybody know how to do this ?

Thanks,
Serge.