[Vala] Adding support for C++

Hey guys, wouldn't it be nice to have support for C++?

I think It really helps vala to extend itslef and grow into a real cool language. There are a lot of useful
C++ libs out there. As far as I know in order to be able to use them in vala we have to first write a C
binding and then write the Vala bindig to get them working under Vala, It's really awkward.

I know it's a lot of work to do, but plz put it in your radar for future releases. thanx.