Re: [Vala] Gee LinkedList Problem : Memory allocation fails when list size > 1000000

On 06/14/2011 09:17 AM, Serge Hulne wrote:
No : my Mac Mini has 2GB of RAM, 1.5 of which are currently free.

My guess is that the code of linkedlist.c (from libgee) is not (yet)
entirely portable between Linux and Mac.

Perhaps  int should be changed by uint or long in the code of
linkedlist.c or something like that.

Serge.

when you run the failing prog in a debugger, where/why does it crash?