Re: [Vala] Problem with Posix.isspace() : Memory leak ?

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:10 AM, Nor Jaidi Tuah
<norjaidi tuah ubd edu bn> wrote:
I suspect there is a very long "word" that StringBuilder
cannot handle. My guess is the crash happens here:
            word.append_c(c);

It seemed like a possible explanation, so I checked it.

I added a "word" length counter which is incremented (and printed)
*before* StringBuilder allocation  (word.append_c(c);) and
independently of it.

The size of the "word" that should be held by the StringBuilder object
when the main loop crashes is only 38 characters large.

So it must be something else.

Perhaps there are memory leaks in libgee (or even in glib2) ?
Perhaps HashMaps or other Vala containers or dynamically allocated
objects have a maximal size ?

Serge.