Re: [Vala] install vala + valide to ubuntu 10.10

thanks alot max
first, let's see if we can make it work, then maybe we can come with the
patch/suggestion too for launchpad
there's no hurry at all

2011/6/9 Гаврилов Максим <ulltor gmail com>

I'm now not at home, but when I get there, I'll install Val(a)ide and
attach my config.ini. We'll see, if it works :)
Until that happens you might open a bug on Launchpad.
09.06.2011 16:19 пользователь "Victor D." <victor dramba cabanova info>