Re: [Vala] VALA + mYSQL WINDOWS HELP

From my understanding, you'd place the source headers of MySQL into
your vala folder along with the vapi. There is the linux vapi so I
doubt much is changed for the windows version. You'd also need to link
the Dlls.

Here is what I used to compile a SDL example using the windows version
of vala ( https://code.google.com/p/vala-win32/downloads/list ):

valac --pkg sdl --pkg sdl-gfx -X -lmingw32 -X
-IC:\vala-0.12.0\include\SDL -X -lSDLmain -X lSDL -X -mwindows -X
-LC:\Windows\System32 -o main main.vala