[Vala] Question about valadoc (Newbie question)

Hi there,

I just installed vala, valac and valadoc.

I tried to use valadoc to generate the documentation from the vala classes
which make up the code of vala (the one which come with the compiler).

What exact options (apart from the path to the directory containing the core
vala sources) should I pass to valadoc in order to genarate said doc ?

Is valadoc recursive (will it look for vala sources in subdirectories of a
given path) ?

Thanks !

Serge.