Re: [Vala] Vala logo suggestion(s)

I agree, except perhaps for the one on the right-hand side at the bottom.
(The blue parallelepiped with the green triangle).

   - - it is simple.
   - - It suggests both a robust, simple geometric shape and a stylised
   bamboo (a bamboo stem with a leaf).
   - - it says "Vala" in the sense that it coveys both a sense of rigour and
   a sense of "organic" growth (in one word "pragmatism").
   - - It is asymmetric, yet balanced (very Zen).

Perhaps with different colors and sightly different balance between the
shape of the two components, it could look really cool.

Serge.