Re: [Vala] Why is my menubar not showing up?

Weird.  I guess it could be a version problem, but it's not like your code
does anything that's out of the blue.  As I said, I see the File menu and
the Quit item and it works fine.

I'm using Fedora 15.  What distro and you on and what version of GTK?

-- Jim