Re: [Vala] Vala Logo Showcase

Logo #1 for me.

Iñigo

On 29 July 2011 18:59, Christian Siefkes <christian siefkes net> wrote:
On 07/29/2011 06:24 PM, Lewis Gunsch wrote:
Logo #10 looks great to me. Although, on the bottom the darker green band is
somewhat distracting. I wouldn't take it away, but maybe do a gradient or
something like to reduce the distraction.

The green seems to work well, and the circled V also seems to work nicely.

I would also prefer Logo #10, with or without some variations.

       Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian siefkes net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
I've never seen a child who didn't want to build something out of blocks,
or learn something new, or try the next task. And the only reason why
adults aren't like that is, I suppose, that they have been sent to school
and other oppressive institutions, which have driven that out of them.
       -- Noam Chomsky (The Chomsky-Foucault Debate: On Human Nature)