Re: [Vala] Development on Windows

Have you tried the Waf build system rather than Autotools? It works natively
on Windows.

http://code.google.com/p/waf/

~Lewis

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 3:32 AM, san hoi <hoisan49 gmail com> wrote:

Hi.
I try to check it. I reproduce this issue.

http://live.gnome.org/Vala/HackingValaUsingMonoDevelop
http://addins.monodevelop.com/
http://monoaddins.codeplex.com/releases/view/63940
http://geocities.yahoo.co.jp/gl/moto62kg/comment/20100916/1284936718

However, vala language support for monodevelop  depends on autotools.
https://gist.github.com/1109002

So, I'm now feeling  not expect vala support in windows environments...