Re: [Vala] Is goocanvas best for scrapbook type app?

It depends, which output do you want from this application. Mx is great
if you only want to get a picture from the canvas later. GooCanvas has
the ability to export into an SVG Vector Graphics Format (and Picture
export as well). But Alexandre is right - ask at the Gtk List they have
more experience.

Wutzara