Re: [Vala] How to view Valadoc in Devhelp

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 08:22:50AM +0800, linmx0130 wrote:
Hi all,
I hope to view valadoc in devhelp.What should I do?
Sorry for my impoliteness last time. Thanks everyone who will answer me.

Valadoc in general can generate devhelp files using the devhelp doclet, but
you have to generate the docs yourself. There's no bundle available for
download of the whole valadoc website that I know.

--
http://www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System