Re: [Vala] Error compiling with gedit module

Could it be that the library of gedit is installed in path not in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

For example, in /opt/local/gnome/lib or ~/.local/lib/

See the output of:
 pkg-config gedit-2.20 --libs-only-L

and make sure it is not printing something in a strange directory.