Re: [Vala] Ctags support?

Hello,

                   في س، 12-02-2011 عند 16:24 -0600 ، كتب Damien Radtke:
Does anyone know if there's a ctags build that supports vala?

Anjuta IDE [1] has a fork of ctags named anjuta-tags that supports vala
(if libvala is available). So if you have anjuta installed, you can use
that.

There is also an old patch for adding vala support in my blog [2], but I
believe it doesn't work anymore (I only updated the anjuta copy).

HTH,
Abderrahim

[1] http://anjuta.org/
[2] http://abderrahim.arablug.org/blog/archives/4-Vala-support-for-ctags.html