Re: [Vala] create a tar ball

I think you are maybe looking for the command 'make dist'
So if
./configure
make
works, then you can do
make dist
or
make distcheck
to automatically create a tarball in the project folder. This will work
if the autotools project is configured right.
I have a working autotools project with vala here:
http://code.google.com/p/xnoise/
Regards