Re: [Vala] OFF - choose a database.

Does it require much concurrent db access while accessing over the network?
I like sqlite for local db storage. It could be a good choice on the server
as well if you are not planning on servicing multiple concurrent
connections. Probably, I would use sqlite locally and mysql or postgresql
on the server.

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Rodrigo Herefeld <