Re: [Vala] DataBase as a Gee Collection of Collections

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 15:01 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:

This thread is planned to collect comments, suggestions and track
implementations. May be I can add a link on when I have
something functional and solid plans.

I found some previous art when i was searching for storage engines for

SQLHeavy orm:

Not ORM but probably can be interested from design POV:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?