Re: [Vala] Vala on Windows/Mac OS

I'm still trying to evaluate Vala on linux so I can't be of help there but
I would love to read your article when you are done. Piece of advice. These
lists can be really helpful to get you a piece of information but often all
you get is a piece that helps you to figure out a little more on your own.
If you really want to know if Vala can work effectively on Windows then you
better try installing Vala (and Gtk) on windows and give it a whirl. I
can't tell you how many articles I have read about Vala saying that this or
that IDE has a plugin that works with it only to find out that it only
supports 0.12 or does not even compile. Don't write that article. I am
excited about the language and I know it is still young but at 5 years old
I would have hoped to see some more robust tools.