[Vala] [vala] vte creating a terminal

Hi,

I'm creating a terminal emulator using vte-2.90, I got to the instruction:
from valadoc.org
public bool <http://valadoc.org/glib-2.0/bool.html>
*fork_command_full<http://valadoc.org/vte-2.90/Vte.Terminal.fork_command_full.html>
* (PtyFlags <http://valadoc.org/vte-2.90/Vte.PtyFlags.html> pty_flags,
string <http://valadoc.org/glib-2.0/string.html>? working_directory,
string<http://valadoc.org/glib-2.0/string.html>[]
argv, string <http://valadoc.org/glib-2.0/string.html>[]? envv,
SpawnFlags<http://valadoc.org/glib-2.0/GLib.SpawnFlags.html>spawn_flags,
SpawnChildSetupFunc<http://valadoc.org/glib-2.0/GLib.SpawnChildSetupFunc.html>?
child_setup, out Pid <http://valadoc.org/glib-2.0/GLib.Pid.html> child_pid);
but I'm unable to use it correctlly, I'm using
Terminal.fork_command_full(Vte.PtyFlags.DEFAULT,null,null,null,
GLib.SpawnFlags.CHILD_INHERITS_STDIN, null, null); but my terminal doesn't
allow user input, just sits there with a blinking cursor and does nothing,
in the old days (gnome 2.X) I was using
Terminal.fork_command(null,null,null,null,true,true,true); I don't know if
this is the right place to ask about this but any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Best regards,
António Godinho