Re: [Vala] Clutter and MainLoop

... while still chasing the signals, a short answer on the return values
from a DBus method.
Returning a tuple of (integer, string)  with the out_signature="(is)"
works fine as it can be converted into a struct in vala.
Returning an integer and a string value with the out_signature="is" does
not seem to work as it can not be converted directly into any vala type,
at least I have not found any other way...