From: quikee gmail com
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:39:35 +0200
Subject: Re: [Vala] Was GNOME Panel applet example removed?
To: tal_hd hotmail com
CC: vala-list gnome org

Hi,

It was removed when examples were converted to GTK 3 and Gnome 3 and
Gnome Panel is deprecated in Gnome 3 so it was removed.  Exact message
when it happened is: "remove panel applet sample (panel applets and
especially Bonobo are deprecated)". It is still available at:
http://code.valaide.org/content/improved-panel-applet-example

Regards, Tomaž