[Vala] pulseaudio device selection

Hello,

What packages would I use switch the audio device.  For example...

(1) The default the connector for the default audio output device is
"Analog Output". I would like to be able to quickly switch it to
"Analog Headphones".
(2) If bluetooth headset is connected, I would like to be able to
switch the default device to the bluetooth headset.

The Usage is for Google Voice / Talk plugin.  I want to hear the phone
ring on the external speakers, and switch connector or device on
answering.

--
Regards,
-Brian