[Vala] Please keep the Vala Toys for gEdit version 0.10.3 available from the repository, for backwards compatibility with stable versions of Linux.

Hi Andrea, thank your very much for your very detailed answer !

I understand your point (focusing on the development of one specific version
makes perfect sense in this context).

However, in this case, please keep the "Vala Toys for gEdit", version 0.10.3
available from the repository, for backwards compatibility with stable (and
"Long-Time-Services") versions of Linux distributions.

Thanks,
Serge.