Re: [Vala] spidermonkey, python bindings?

Hi,

There are seed (http://live.gnome.org/Seed) bindings for Vala. Seed uses WebKit's JavaScriptCore so it would
probably work for what you want (plugins?). I have been testing a Vala-based library with seed recently and
it seems to work well.

http://gitorious.org/seed-vapi

-Nate

On Sep 24, 2010, at 1:28 PM, august wrote:

Hi,

      I'm just looking into vala and am loving it so far.

      Has anyone made spidermonkey or python bindings yet?
      I see there is a webkit and even a gtkmozembed binding, but I'm
      really just looking for the js engine itself.

      If not, what is the best way to start making those bindings?  Are
      there tools for automatically  converting header files?

      thanks for any tips -august.