Re: [Vala] xmlrpc-c bindings for vala

Pancake, In the xmlrpc-c docs it refers to a method xmlrpc_decompose_value()

Your binding appears to link to xmlrpc_parse_value()

from the docs

"This deprecated function is the predecessor to xmlrpc_decompose_value(). It's the same, but xmlrpc_parse_value() doesn't do proper memory management,"

I particularly need to be able to get at arrays of structs - which does seem excessively hard!!

I came across libxr, which I built and advertises vala support. It appears to have vala bindings, but probably for an older version and compilation of their test program fails as well! I built the latest version and the vala bindings are gone :-( The documentation is extremely limited and I would write some up if only I could get a start!

At least with libSoup I can get a message back - maybe I should use libxml to parse the response.