[Vala] Implementing a Mx.Stylable with custom style properties

Hi; I'm trying to use the Vala bindings of Mx to write some Mx Widgets
with custom properties that I can define with an CSS. However, looking
at the (origina, C Lang) mx code, it seems that I need to use
mx_stylable_iface_install_property inside the interface init function,
and all the properties that I define in Vala are registered with
g_object_class_install_property in the class init function.

It's possible that I can use a code attribute so I can tell the
compiler that some properties are to be registererd in the interface
init function, and using another _install_property function? If not,
what other option do I have, besides modifying the C code by hand?

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Instituto de Matemáticas