[Vala] Bugs on packaging?

Hello, i'm an Ubuntu useer and I use the Vala Team PPA [0] . The package
vala-gen-project has a bug (not the code, but the package... yes).

The bug consists on that ther is not declared the dependency on
gnome-common, while the vala-gen-project needs it. I've tried to report a
bug in the launchpad platform (because the bug is on the package and not on
vala-gen-project)... but the bug reports are not enabled.

Where i must report it?

Thanks in advance :)

[0] : https://launchpad.net/~vala-team/+archive/ppa
--
- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -