[Vala] Problems with vala-gen-project

Hello, I'm a newbye with autotools and this sort of programs (like cmake)...
I used vala-gen-project to create the base of a project, and when i execute
./autogen.sh in the project directory i obtain an error :p . The scropt
autogen.sh calls an another script called gnome-autogen.sh... wich i don't
know what is or where is (or if exists).

I don't know if it's expected that the developer changes the autogen.sh file
every time that creates a project or if that's an error ...

what i must do?

Thanks in advance :) .

--
- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -