Re: [Vala] Initializing an HashTable in Vala

Hello,
        في خ، 14-10-2010 عند 17:48 +0200 ، كتب Marco Trevisan (Treviño):
Is it possible to do something like this [1] in VALA?
I'd like to init an hashtable in a similar way used for arrays... Any
other tip for doing this?

Thanks.

[1] http://forums.devshed.com/showpost.php?p=2197973&postcount=4
I don't think it's possible right now, as arrays and hashtables in vala
are very different.  I think you'll have to manually add values : maybe
a bit ugly but should not be much more typing.

HTH,
Abderrahim