[Vala] Few questions from complete vala begginer

i'm currently testing vala if i could move some of my work done on Mono/c#
to it. but, i couldn't find any definitive information on few topics even
though i studied all documentation available before writing this mail.
even "NO WAY IN HELL" is acceptable answer as i'm just trying to find best
porting methods for some services i wrote. i'd simply adapt to what i can
do, mostly i already have some really ugly workarounds.

are any of these in future plans?
- extension methods
- indexer properties
- custom attributes (any kind, even prepending some xml like comment or
anything would do the trick, just so one can specify custom descriptions
in code)
- partial classes

partial classes are probably my most needed feature as i auto build a lot
of source parts and auto building them in the same source as code you
write is really hard and unpredictable.

as far as attributes go, even making the most basic
[CustomAttribute("Name", value)] parseable in runtime would go well beyond
the scope of really useful feature if only one can prepend it to
class/property

with regards
matjaz