Re: [Vala] Vala tutorial translation into Russian.

Hi, Bulat.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Bulat Shafigullin <bulatshfglh gmail com> wrote:
Hello everybody!

My name is bulat. I'm very proud to announce that small group of
enthusiasts is just finishing translation of
Vala tutorial into Russian. All work is held at
http://translated.by/you/vala-tutorial/into-ru/trans/.
Actually all translation is done and further text review is required.
I hope it will be completely ready next week.

Any kind of help and comments are very welcome.

The translation looks really great. Thanks for doing this.

I think this article worth mention on a Russian IT site (e.g. habr.ru)