[Vala] Generics, Integers and 64 bits

Hey!

I think I have run in to a strange bug, with either vala or glib, and
I'd like to check if I'm doing something wrong.

My library versions:
    valac --version:          Vala 0.9.7.143
    dpkg -l 'libglib2.0-0':   2.24.1-0ubuntu

Attached is a test case that illustrates the problem I am having, but
basically when I use an integer as a generic argument, I get really
strange results on 64bits while on 32bits everything works well.

Thanks for any help!
Sam

These are the outputs I get when I try and run the program:

Compiled with: valac -X -m64 generic-array.vala
        Original:       1 4 8 2

Array Slice
        Not Boxed:      1 0 4 0
        Boxed:          1 4 8 2

For-loop Copy
        Not Boxed:      1 0 4 0
        Boxed:          1 4 8 2

---------

Compiled with: valac -X -m32 generic-array.vala
        Original:       1 4 8 2

Array Slice
        Not Boxed:      1 4 8 2
        Boxed:          1 4 8 2