Re: [Vala] vapigen problem with librest

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 11:36 -0700, Evan Nemerson wrote:
On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 18:04 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use vapigen to build Vala bindings of librest from the
gobject-introspection data.  However, I get an error:

There is a binding for librest distributed with vala--is there a reason
you're not using that? If something is missing or broken please let us
know so we can try to get it working.

If you're using a recent git checkout of vala, the bindings have been
renamed to rest-0.6 (to match a change in the pkg-config name upstream),
and Adrien Bustany just committed bindings for rest-extras-0.6 a few
hours ago.

I'm the (co-)maintainer of librest and have a branch that changes the
API to match GIO semantics, so I need to rebuild the bindings.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com