[Vala] Vala languages features roadmap (specifically, arrays)

Hello!

Is there any kind of current roadmap to Vala 1.0? What I'm interested in is the state of arrays in the future language versions.

1. Will += syntax be dropped and should resize() method be used?
2. Current array assignments semantics is "value" (array content is copied on assignment), but array comparison semantics is "reference" (array base pointers are compared). Will this inconsistency be fixed in the future versions of Vala?

I'm sorry, if these questions were already discussed in the list.

Sincerely yours,
Oleg Andreev