[Vala] help with vapi

I'm working on the xmlrpc vapi, but i have some questions about what's the best
way to define such abstractions on C. Attached is the vapi file and a example
program.

Please, tell me which things will you change, and how can I avoid using cname for
each function, because looks like cprefix is ignored.

things like env.string_new() vs new XmlRpc.String(env)... are not really nice, but
I would like to be able to map all this stuff in the language itself, is this possible
with a vapi? like in dbus or soup does?

Maybe I should write vala code inside the vapi to provide this abstraction?

Thanks