[Vala] HashMap issues

I am guessing this has to do with generics and the fact I have to
build a generic for my own class with integration with HashMap

var url_list = new Gee.HashMap<string, Url> (GLib.str_hash,
GLib.str_equal, GLib.direct_equal);
url_list.has_key("foo");

main.vala:147.32-147.46: error: The name `has_key' does not exist in
the context of `Gee.HashMap<string,Url>'

None of these work
url_list.has_key()
url_list.keys
url_list.values

I have no way of iterating over them, so a bit frustrating. Do a have
to build a template for them? Is there examples somewhere?

--
Joseph Montanez
Web Developer