Re: [Vala] Vala pre-release

Please, apply the patch in

A new Vala version will be released shortly. To make sure that we have
not introduced serious regressions, we'd like to invite everyone to test
the following pre-release and report any regressions or other
release-critical issues.

There have been many fixes and also quite a few enhancements since
0.7.10. The complete list of changes is available in the ChangeLog and a
summary will follow with the announcement of the final release.

Vala-list mailing list
Vala-list gnome org

Saunalahdelta mullistava uutuus Nokia N97 ja kaiken kattava TotaaliMAX nyt ennakkomyynnissä uskomattoman
edullisesti! Paketissa puhelut ja viestit (3000 min/kpl/kk), huippunopea mobiililaajakaista sekä Nokia N97
yhdellä kk-maksulla vain 59,95 e/kk (24 kk sopimus).