Re: [Vala] Cogl.PangoFontMap is undeclaired

On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 18:32 -0400, Sam Wilson wrote:
On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 18:24 -0800, Evan Nemerson wrote:
Without more information, or a test case, it's difficult to say for
sure. I've attached a patch which will include cogl-pango.h for all the
CoglPango* structures. Let me know if this fixes your issue.

-Evan

That worked fine!

I had tried that, but it turns out that valac was using the vapi
specified in /usr/local/share/vala/vapi but I had
edited /usr/share/vala/vapi

Looking at your patch again, shouldn't it include cogl/cogl-pango.h
since all the other CCode lines seem to include the cogl folder

Sam