[Vala] Properties defined by mixins do not appear in list_properties

Not sure if this is intended behaviour or not, but properties defined by
mixins do not seem to appear in the class's list_properties method.

attached is some rather useless code that demonstrates this behaviour.

Rather off topic:

I know that most (if not all) of my posts to this list are about trivial
problems I have with vala.  If I should ever get annoying, or if this
list is not the proper place to bring these issues, let me know!

Thanks,
Sam