Re: [Vala] compiling without header files

Nope. The same reason you cant build without missing libraries.

Vapis are not meant to fully express .h contents. Theres no defines, no enum fixed values, not all struct fields needs to be exposed, etc

It could work for simple cases but surely not for real cases. A part that header files can be different depending on OS.