Re: [Vala] support for Python C API

Valaswig does the wrap for all this stuff. Well not all, but most of it.

On Jun 19, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Arc Riley <arcriley gmail com> wrote:

SWIG is not writing your own bindings and, in my experience, does not result in a very Pythonic API.

Unless SWIG has substantially matured, to the extent of being able to specify functions to support sequence, mapping, iteration, etc in the PyType definition, its an inadequate solution.