Re: [Vala] Interfaces and Mixins

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 16:09:06 -0700, Robert Powell wrote:
On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 4:00 PM, tecywiz121 <tecywiz121 hotmail com> wrote:
Actually in my other interfaces, it works fine.  I'm just not sure if
I'm allowed to override a method declared in Flushable in Entity.
Do your other interfaces derive from another interface?  I think that is
where trouble lies, or used to lie.

Well, the problem is that interfaces don't derive from each other, they
*depend* on each other. They therefore can't override each other's method --
they can only call them.

I think the best you can do is to have a helper method in the Entity
interface and use it to implement Flushable in the concrete class.

--
                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>