Re: [Vala] support for Python C API

In the long term it may be nice to add support for automatic generation
of a python module, so that one could do something like

    valac --python mymodule mymodule.vala

to obtain a compiled python module that can be loaded from python, and
have the same classes and methods as the vala library.  Maybe something
similar to valaswig, but specifically geared towards python.

This would be especially nice for Genie users, as the two languages are
quite similar, and one would be able to seamlessly integrate Genie code
with Python code - tapping into the greater performance and execution
speed of Genie, while not sacrificing the vast libraries that are
available in Python.

Celil