Re: [Vala] Strangeness with sorting using Gee ArrayList

Am 15.06.2010 um 17:52 schrieb Abderrahim Kitouni:

2010/6/13, Christer <christer nissen gmail com>:
Hi all,

Ive been stuck with this problem for a week now. I have been asking on the
irc channel as well but nobody so far has been able to see a problem with
the code. I have gotten the suggestion to compile gee with debug info to dig
deeper but I dont know how to do that. Im just a newbie using prebuilt
packages. Im providing a test case below so anyone can compile and run it
and maybe help me spot the problem. Could this be a bug in Gee?
Yes, it is. It's however fixed in git
http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgee/commit/?id=06ec26321cd3a475ac10ca3d47a4e4dbb4e44e00

I wonder why this didn't result in a bug fix release.

The maintainer is MIA and we need to find another one.

:M: