Re: [Vala] Strangeness with sorting using Gee ArrayList

Hi again,

Sorry, I noticed I accidently included compiler warnings that are not
relevant. They occur because this test case code is part of the real project
Im building. So only these are relevant to this test case:

COMPILER WARNINGS
Test.vala.c: In function ‘file2_gee_comparable_

interface_init’:
Test.vala.c:323:20: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
<b>Process return 0  execution time: 1.42 s</b>

/ Christer