Re: [Vala] generating gir files from vala

Hi,

Try: valac helloworld.vala --gir=Hello-1.0.gir --library Hello-1.0

Regards,
Tomaž

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 1:26 AM, celil <celil kj gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to create python bindings to a vala library. However, I am
having trouble auto-generating the gir using valac.

Consider the attached helloworld example. When I run

       valac helloworld.vala --gir=Hello-1.0.gir

I get no output at all. What am I doing it wrong? How can I obtain a gir
file using valac?

Thanks,
Celil